Tort law Principles, is the successor title to the well established and respected text: Tort Law: In Principle, 5th Edition. The text provides a concise overview of the key concepts and principles of this area of law. Significant commentary together with supporting cases, problem and tutorial questions, flow charts and tables, all assist the student to further their understanding and assess their knowledge. This edition has been substantially reworked and updated in all areas of tort law. It is the must have reference, and will support a clear and solid understanding of the law of tort in Australia.
Tort law Principles
- Victoria Police adopts best-in-class legal research technologies to improve prosecution outcomes 5 December, 2016
- Thomson Reuters launches dynamic new online community for the professional services 1 December, 2016
- The Future of Law: disappearing legal libraries, virtualised firms and super-specialism 28 November, 2016
- Analyt. Comm to the UNCITRAL Arbit. Rules 24 November, 2016
- The Multi-Tasking Judge: Comparative Judicial Dispute Resolution 19 November, 2016