Topical section notes authored by professional and academic experts in a broad range of property law related subject areas and jurisdictions have been introduced into the Property Law Review journal.
Property Law Review Vol 4 Pt 1 (November 2014) is available now and, in addition to feature articles, introduces the following sections/notes:
- Strata and community title – Michael Kleinschmidt (Section Ed): Body corporate legal practice: Potential pitfalls for lawyers
- Consumer issues – Lynden Griggs (Section Ed): The consumer and virtual or digital property: Is this an oxymoron?
- New Zealand – Thomas Gibbons (Section Ed): Developments in unit titles
- Singapore – Kelvin Low (Section Ed): Legislation and case law development: Damages, easements, caveats, trusts and proprietary estoppel
- South Africa – Pieter Badenhorst (Section Ed): Expropriation of “old order” mineral rights in South Africa: The Constitutional Court has its say (twice)
- New South Wales – Jennifer Stuckey-Clarke (Section Ed): The problem of successive caveats revisited
- Queensland – Sharon Christensen (Section Ed): Balancing information disclosure and “red tape”: Queensland’s proposal for seller disclosure
For details see full Table of Contents.
Other sections that will be featured in future issues of Prop L Rev include:
- Personal property – Stuart Butterworth (Section Ed)
- Natural resources – Samantha Hepburn (Section Ed)
- Victoria – Pamela O’Connor (Section Ed)
- South Australia – Paul Babie (Section Ed)
- Western Australia – Eileen Webb (Section Ed)
Contributions of feature articles and section commentary for publication in Property Law Review are welcome and should be emailed to the Thomson Reuters Editor at LTA.firstname.lastname@example.org for forwarding to the General Editors or Section Editors.
Submission guidelines are available here.