*Please note that the links to the content in this Part will direct you to Westlaw AU. If you are using Checkpoint, the links can be found in the Checkpoint PDF at the bottom of this post.
The latest issue of the Australian GST Journal (Volume 15 Part 4) contains the following material:
- Practical considerations for property developers – Clive Bird
CASE NOTE – Gina Lazanas and Robyn Thomas
- The Raschta coatings decision: Why can’t the Commissioner and taxpayers just get along?
GST NEWS – compiled by Lisa Lynch
- GST simplified accounting methods for small food retailers
- No GST credits for payments on behalf of super funds
- “Out-of-scope” supplies on ATO GST compliance radar
- New Zealand offshore supplier GST registration legislation – David White
GST TAX Q&A – Thomson Reuters’ Tax Q&A service