Latest publishing news: Fair Work Legislation 2013 has published today in print and eBook+book formats. Our eBook released late last week, meaning practitioners now have a full complement of media format from which to choose.
Current to 1 July 2013, this is the version of Australia’s workplace laws as they stand going into the September Federal Election.
This year’s edition includes:
– ‘future commencement’ notes which mean you have reference, within the legislation, to the changes that will commence on 1 January next year such as workplace bullying and right of entry;
– over 100 key section annotations to the Fair Work Act 2009 written by practitioners;
– Thomson Reuters’ unique modification and application notes which draw users’ attention to pieces of legislation which affect the operation of the core Acts without amending them;
– both a “Year in Review” from General Editors Mark Rinaldi, Victoria Lambropoulos and Rohan Millar as well as a special commentary on the general protections from Victoria Lambropoulos; and
– numerous design features to make it a reference which is easy to use, including: descriptive sub-section headings; cross-references between Acts, Regulations and Rules; tables of key section annotations, modifications, future commencements and cases; index; detailed page headings; shading on annotations; and thumb tabs.
RELATED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Workforce & Beyond Symposium, Melbourne Marriott Hotel, 15 – 17 October 2013.
Attend the Workforce Symposium to stay on top of hot topics and new legislation. Plus, hear from experts such as:
– Lincoln Crawley, Managing Director, Manpower Group Australia and New Zealand
– Dharma Chandran, Chief HR and Corporate Services Officer, Leighton Holdings.
• The Changing Composition of the Australian Workforce
• Future of unions and other registered organizations
• Developing an Asia Capable Workforce
• Immigration & 457s: Separating fact and fiction (Panel Discussion)
• What to expect from the Fair Work system
Are you interested in other IR / HR & Employment titles published by Thomson Reuters? See this recent Workplace Insight post for information about recent price reductions on selected titles as well as our current eStore campaign.