Thomson Reuters publishes the most extensive range of legal journals in the Australian market. The Australian Law Journal, our oldest journal, was first published in 1927. Since then we have been publishing high quality articles critiquing and informing the practical application and theoretical development of both Australian and international legal systems.
With topics ranging from commercial law to environmental law, medicine and torts, building law and intellectual property law, our journals provide expert analysis on cutting-edge developments.
For further information on each of our 25 Journals, please click on the titles below:
- Australasian Dispute Resolution Journal
- Australian Business Law Review
- Australian GST Journal
- Australian Intellectual Property Journal
- Australian Journal of Administrative Law
- Australian Journal of Competition and Consumer Law (formerly Trade Practices Law Journal)
- The Australian Law Journal (now available on Thomson Reuters ProView™)
- Australian Tax Review
- Building and Construction Law Journal
- Company and Securities Law Journal
- Criminal Law Journal
- Environmental and Planning Law Journal
- Family Law Review (decommissioned)
- Insolvency Law Journal
- Journal of Banking and Finance Law and Practice
- Journal of Civil Litigation and Practice
- Journal of Judicial Administration
- Journal of Law and Medicine
- Local Government Law Journal
- Northern Territory Law Journal (decommissioned)
- Property Law Review (decommissioned)
- Public Law Review
- The Queensland Lawyer
- Tort Law Review
- Workplace Review
To make sure you stay on top of the issues at all times, we provide our journals in both online and print formats. Not only can you subscribe in paper or online to your journal of choice, you can also purchase Individual Journal Articles from any of our journals.
More information on subscribing to our journals or purchasing articles is available here. Bulk discounts apply for multi-title subscriptions.