Have you submitted an entry to the McCallum Medal competition yet? If you’re a student or young lawyer and you meet the requirements for entry, you should hurry and enter a synopsis on an employment law topic now!
Your synopsis will be the basis for determining the finalists. If you are a finalist, you will then be invited to make a public presentation at an event chaired by Professor Ron McCallum AO. If your presentation is the winning presentation on the night, you will win:
- the prestigious McCallum Medal;
- your name will be engraved on the McCallum Medal perpetual shield;
- a $500 book voucher from us (Thomson Reuters);
- $500 cash from The College of Law; and
- publication of your article/synopsis in our Workplace Review journal.
Hurry and get your entry in now!