*Please note that the links to the content in this Part will direct you to Westlaw AU.
The latest issue of the Building and Construction Law Journal (Volume 32 Part 2) contains the following material:
- Understanding Contract Law by Jeremy Coggins, Tom Davie, Tony Earls and Phil Evans – Robert Fenwick Elliott
- Construction Contract Variations by Michael Sergeant and Max Wieliczko – Michael Christie SC
The procurement decision – John Cooper and Greg Begaud
Effective contracting in procurement starts with strategic decision-making about the type of contracting structure and type of pricing methodology to be adopted in the contract and ends in effective contract administration and handling of disputes. This article focuses on the front end of that process and provides a methodology, borrowed from management theory, for deciding between combinations of contracting structures and pricing methodologies.
- Natural justice and the Building and Construction Industry Security for Payments Act 1999 (NSW) – Robert McDougall
- Gregory Paul Saville v Hallmarc Construction Pty Ltd
- Lewence Construction Pty Ltd v Southern Han Breakfast Point Pty Ltd
Correction: An error appeared on the print cover of Building and Construction Law Journal Vol 32 Pt 1 for the article “Contract Works insurance: Impact of industry body inclusions – Patrick Mead”. The title of the article should have read “Contract Works insurance: Impact of industry body exclusions – Patrick Mead”. Our sincere apologies to Patrick for the error.
For the PDF version of the table of contents, click here: BCL Vol 32 No 2 Contents.