*Please note that the links to the content in this Part will direct you to Westlaw AU.
The latest issue of the The Queensland Lawyer (Volume 36 Part 2) contains the following material:
EDITORIAL – Andrew West
COMMERCIAL LAW – Dr Clive Turner
- A novel approach to the remedies for infringement of copyright in house plans: Coles v Dormer  QSC 224 and Coles v Dormer (No 2)  QSC 28 by Clive Turner
CONVEYANCING AND PROPERTY LAW – Dr Bill Dixon
- Off the hook: supreme court denies declaration in respect of car park easement by Kris Byrne
CRIMINAL LAW – Andrew M West
- The changing test for dishonesty by AM West
- Criminal trials and court security by AM West
Farewell Speech – Judge Sarah Bradley
Speech delivered by her Honour Judge Bradley on her stepping down from the District Court of Queensland on 24 June 2016.
BOOK REVIEWS – Judge Michael Shanahan DCJ
- The Law of Tribunals – Annotated Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2013 by John Levingston – review by Natasha Purvis
- Understanding Construction Law by J Coggins, T Davie, T Earls, and P Evans – review by Daniel Roe
- Corporate Information and the Law (2nd ed) by Leif Gamertsfelder – review by Alexander Sloan
- Criminal Procedure by K Braun and A Hemming – review by Michael O’Brien
- Veterans’ Entitlements and Military Compensation Law (3rd ed) by Robin Creyke and Peter Sutherland – review by Hugh Hadgraft
REPORTS – Federal Circuit Court Judge Michael Jarrett
For the PDF version of the table of contents, click here: Qld Lawyer Vol 36 No 2 Contents.